Paid for shipping 4/12 but book never received

• Paid for shipping 4/12 but book never received

Posted by Joyce on August 18, 2023 at 10:12 pm

Hello Be Free University,

I’m really thankful to be here and for this forum. I know that over the course of time it will be an invaluable resource not just for me but for generations to come.

Back in April 12, 2023, I paid shipping for one of the Be Free University books. It was the offer on FaceBook with pastor Howard yelling: “This book is on FFFFIIIIIIRRRRRREEE!!!!🔥🔥🔥” For some reason though I never did receive the book.

How do I go about receiving it?

With thanks,

Joyce

Joyce replied 7 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • 5dc1a37c2d8b9 bpthumb Be Free University

BE FREE

Organizer
    August 19, 2023 at 10:53 pm

@xxyting-stuffgmail-com I believe we met you in VIP during this week’s challenge. You would have received a refund for that shipping if you purchased before 04/29. We will gladly ship your free book: please check to ensure you received your refund and then re-order your book:
    https://www.secretwealthstrategies.com/three-free-books

If you need further assistance the quickest way to reach us is: [email protected]

THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE!

• 64e02647d8ad2 bpthumb Be Free University

Joyce

September 21, 2023 at 5:22 pm

Hello Dr. Rasheda!

Thank you for the swift response! And apologies for my delayed response. We had gone underway and just got back last evening. Anyways, I have scrubbed my account statement back and forth, and have not seen the refund of the payment I made. What happens now, do I just to to the new link and identify a book and let the office know?

With thanks,

Joyce