Principal hereby constitutes and appoints Attorney-in-Fact to act in the name and place of Principal, and as the true and lawful agent for Principal as follows:
- To withdraw and deposit funds from bank accounts belonging to Principal and to enter and remove the contents of all safe deposit boxes rented by Principal; to ask, demand, sue for, recover, collect and receive each and every sum of money, debt, account, legacy, bequest, interest, dividend, annuity and demand, which now is or hereafter shall become due, owing or payable, belonging to or claimed by Principal and to use and take any lawful means for the recovery thereof by legal process or otherwise, and to execute and deliver a satisfaction or release therefor, together with the right and power to compromise or compound any claim or demand;
- To exercise any or all of the following powers as to real property or any interest therein or any improvements thereon: To contract for, purchase, receive and take possession thereof and of evidence of title thereto; to lease the same for any term or purpose, including leases for business, residence, and oil and/or mineral development; to sell, exchange, subdivide, grant or convey the same with or without warranty, covenant or restrictions; to mortgage, transfer in trust, or otherwise encumber the same to secure payment of a note or performance of any obligation or agreement;
- To exercise any or all of the following powers to all kinds of personal property: To contract for, buy, sell, exchange, transfer, endorse and in any legal manner deal in and with the same; and to mortgage, transfer in trust, or otherwise encumber the same to secure payment of a note of performance of any obligation or agreement;
- To borrow money and to execute and deliver notes therefor, with or without security; and to loan money and receive notes therefor with such security as Attorney-in-Fact shall deem proper;
- To transact business of any kind or class and as the act and deed of Principal to sign, execute, acknowledge and deliver any deed, lease, assignment of lease, covenant, indemnity, agreement, mortgage, deed of trust, assignment of mortgage or beneficial interest under deed of trust, subdivision or plat, extension or renewal of any obligation, subordination or waiver of priority, bill of lading, bill of sale, bond, note, receipt, check, evidence of debt, full or partial release of mortgage judgment or other debt, and such other instruments in writing of any kind or class as may be necessary or proper in the premises;
- To do and perform all and every act and thing whatsoever requisite, necessary or appropriate to be done in and about the premises as fully to all intents and purposes as Principal might or could do if personally present, hereby ratifying all that Attorney-in-Fact shall lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue of this General Power of Attorney.